PhD, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, India
Bose-Einstein condensate, Nonlinear Optics, Many-body physics
Member of Professional bodies
Indian Society of Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Bose-Einstein condensate in a bichromatic optical lattice: an exact analytical model , Ajay Nath and Utpal Roy , Laser Physics Letters 11, 115501 (2014)[Selected as Highlight of 2014 in Physics of cold atom section]
- A unified model for an external trap in a cigar-shaped Bose-Einstein condensate , Ajay Nath and Utpal Roy , Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 47, 415301 (2014)
- Presented poster titled "Analytical model for cigar-shaped Bose-Einstein condensate under complex external confinements" at "Frontiers in Light-Matter Interactions" at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, India on 4-5 March, 2016.
- Presented poster titled "Ultracold atoms at negative temperature" at "International Centre for Theoretical Studies Discussion meeting on Light-Matter interactions" at Indian Academy of Cultivation of Sciences Kolkata, India on 19-22 December, 2014.
- Participated in "National conference on Recent trends in Information Optics and Quantum Optics-2014" at Indian Institute of Technology Patna, India on 07-08 November, 2014.
- Presented poster titled "Solitary waves in a bichromatic optical lattice potentials under two and three-body interactions" at "International Seminar on Current Trends in Quantum Gases, BEC and Solitons" at Panjab University Chandigarh, India on 3-6 March, 2014.
- Presented poster titled "Solitary waves of one-dimensional Bose-Einstein condensate in bichromatic optical lattice potentials" at "8th Conference on Complex nonlinear system dynamics, 2013" at Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore from 11-14th December, 2013.
- Presented poster titled "Trajectory of nonlinear excitations in Bose-Einstein Condensate under sinusoidal trap" in the "DAE-BRNS Symposium on Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics" at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata, India December 14-17, 2012.
- CS 305 Numerical Linear Algebra
- MA102 Calculus