||PhD Statistics, University of Connecticut, USA
||MS Statistics, University of Calcutta, INDIA
||BS Statistics, University of Calcutta, INDIA
- Nonparametric Methods
- Sequential Analysis
|2016 - Present
||Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara, India.
||Adjunct Faculty, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, India.
|2012 - Present
||Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Dallas, USA (On Leave)
|2008 - 2012
||Graduate Assistant, University of Connecticut, USA
|2007 - 2008
||Research Assistant, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, INDIA
Some Selected Publications
- Chattopadhyay, B. and De, S. K.: Estimation of Gini Index Within Pre-Specified Error Bound.
Accepted in Econometrics.
- Chattopadhyay, B. and Kelley, K.: Estimation of the Coefficient of Variation with Minimum Risk: A Sequential Method for Minimizing Sampling Error and Study Cost. Accepted in Multivariate Behavioral Research.
- Chattopadhyay, B. and Kelley, K.: Estimating the Standardized Mean Difference with Minimum Risk: Maximizing Accuracy and Minimizing Cost With Sequential Estimation. Accepted in Psychological Methods.
- Chattopadhyay, B. and Mukhopadhyay, N. (2013): Some Two-Stage Fixed-Width Confidence Interval Procedures for the Mean of a Normal Distribution. Sequential Analysis, 134-157.
- Mukhopadhyay, N. and Chattopadhyay, B. (2013): On a New Interpretation of Sample Variance. Statistical Papers, 54, 827-837.