- Ph.D. (Electrical & Computer Engineering) University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC, USA
- M.S. (Electrical & Computer Engineering) University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC, USA
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) National Institute of Technology, Surat, India
- Computer Architecture
- Performance Modelling
- High Performance Computing
- Parallel Programming
- Performance Architecture Intern in Samsung Austin R&D Center (SARC), Austin, Texas: May 2015 - April 2016
- Software Intern in Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Austin, Texas: Sept 2011 - Aug 2012
- Visiting Faculty: SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat: Aug 2003 - May 2005
- R. Mitra, B. Joshi, A. Mukherjee, R. Adams, “Thread Mapping using System-Level Throughput Prediction Model for Shared Memory Multicores”, IEEE IPCCC-2014.
- R. Mitra, B. Joshi, A. Ravindran, A. Mukherjee, R. Adams, “Performance Modeling for Shared Memory Multiple Issue Multicore Machine”, Workshop in International Conference in Parallel Processing, ICPP - 2012.
- R. Mitra, B. Joshi, A. Ravindran, R. Adams, A. Mukherjee, J. Byun, K. Datta, “Performance Modeling of Parallel Magneto-static Wave Calculations on Shared Memory Multicore”, IEEE Southeast, March 2010.
- R. Mitra, B. Joshi, R. Adams, A. Ravindran, A. Mukherjee, “Modeling and Performance Analysis of Parallel Magneto-static Wave Calculations on Multicore Architecture”, 22nd Annual Supercomputing Conference, November 2009. (One of the top 3 conferences in High Performance Computing).
- R. Mitra, B. Joshi, A. Mukherjee, “Fault Tolerant Wearable Computing System Architecture for Self-Health Management”, IEEE EIT Conference, May 2008.
- B. Joshi, T. Vincent, J. Chen, A. Somani, N. Gomez, R. Mitra, “Hierarchical Plug-and-Play SelfDiagnosable Intelligent Sensor Networks for Process Control”, IEEE EIT Conference, May 2008.
Office: 9006/1, IIIT Vadodara