- Ph.D. Computer Science & Engineering
from University of Kalyani, Kalyani-741235, West Bengal, India (Part of the PhD work was done at University of Lodz, Poland as an Erasmus+ Exchange PhD student)
- Facility location problems
- Combinatorial optimization
- Applied Operation Research
- Graph labeling
- Evolutionary computation
- Vehicle Routing Problem
• Postdoctoral researcher at the Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic, joining in the month of August, 2019.
• Worked as an Exchange PhD Student at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Łódź, Poland within the framework of Erasmus+ Credit Mobility Programme from 15th February, 2016 to 30th June, 2016.
• University Research Scholar (Senior), Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, India, from 11th January, 2015 to 10th January, 2018.
• University Research Scholar (Junior), Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, India, from 11th January, 2013 to 10th January 2015.
• Assistant Professor (Grade II), Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara (IIIT Vadodara), (Gandhinagar Campus), c/o Block No.9, Government Engineering College Campus, Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382028, India, from 10th July, 2019 to present.
• Assistant Professor, JIS University, 81 Nilgunj Road, Agarpara, Kolkata-700109, West Bengal, India, from 11th July, 2018 to 17th June, 2019.
• Assistant Professor (on contract), University College of Engineering and Technology (UCET), Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag-825301, Jharkhand, India, from 03rd January, 2018 to 10th May, 2018. (Recruitment was done under TEQIP-III by NPIU, MHRD, Govt. of India.)
Other important academic achievements:
1. Qualified in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
2. Qualified in NET (National Eligibility Test) for Assistant Professor.
3. Qualified in WB SET (West Bengal State Eligibility Test) for Assistant Professor.
Contact : email@example.com